How to Start a T-Shirt Business that is Profitable, Easy to Set Up and Run? We’ll show you the fastest and simplest way to launch an online t-shirt store and get your design artworks up for sale in no time.
You will learn:
- How to Start a T-Shirt Business at Home and Start Selling
- How to Start a T-Shirt Business with no Money
- How to Start a T-Shirt Business Today
- How to Design T-Shirts and Other Products in Your Online T-Shirt Shop
- How much you can earn with your Online T-shirt Shop
- How to Promote your T-Shirt Business
Why you should Start a T-Shirt Business Right Now
It’s mid-October and this also may be your last opportunity to start your t-shirt business before the most profitable time of this year – Christmas. Although it may seem that it’s still early, bear in mind that t-shirt business is an all-year profitable business that will only reach its pike during the holiday season. And since it’s October, why not use the opportunity for a successful and timely kickoff of your t-shirt business? Continue reading to learn how to start selling designs today.
Start your t-shirt business today by creating your own t-shirt shop with Customon.
It’s free, easy, fun, and it will make you money.
Read on to find out how to start a t-shirt business that will be successful and profitable.
What do I get when I Start a T-Shirt Business with Customon?
Starting your own t-shirt business and launching your own t-shirt store may sound like a scary thing to do, but it really is not. Becoming a t-shirt entrepreneur can be an excellent way to make money, especially when starting an online t-shirt business can be a risk-free move in your career.
When you decide to start a t-shirt business and create online t-shirt store with Customon, you will get:
- A chance to earn up to 50% of the product base price
- No-risk and hassle-free business opportunity that needs no investments
- A fun and creative opportunity to design your shop with our easy-to-use Shop Editor
- You can choose your product line and colors for each design
- You will work and create with the easiest and fastest design uploader
- You will create your artworks in our custom-made artwork management panel
- You will be just one click away from every step you need to take in order to set up and run your online Shop with Customon
- Seamless design and shopping experience on mobile and desktop
- Planning tool that will help you calculate and estimate your earnings
- Modern Shop look
- Regular improvements and updates
- Simple inclusion of products and product lists
- You don’t have to worry about finding a hosting provider
- And, most importantly, you will get peace of mind because we take care of the production, handling, and customer service for you!
If you’ve been wondering how to start a t-shirt business and never got a straight answer to it, here it is.
Read on to find out how to start a t-shirt business and what are the steps you need to take in order to create an online t-shirt store with Customon.
How to Start a T-Shirt Business at Home and Start Selling?
You will be surprised how starting an online t-shirt business from your home and setting up your own online shop with Customon is simple and easy to do. All you need is a computer, your creativity, and a genuine desire for success. Okay, you also need A PayPal account to receive your earnings, but we’ll talk about that later. 🙂
This means that you can live anywhere on the planet Earth and design t-shirts to sell. You will be able to make money wherever you’re dwelling as long as you have a good internet connection.
If you already have ready designs, you will have your artworks up and running for sale in no time.
The process of setting up your Shop alone will take you no more than two minutes!
How to Start a T-Shirt Business with no Money?
The internet is flooded with many opportunities with advice on how to start your t-shirt line, how to start a t-shirt business, how to make money online, and how to sell t-shirts. However, you should be aware that investing in any business can be tricky.
How to start a t-shirt business with no money is something that shouldn’t worry you anymore. Customon came up with a perfect solution!
When you open your own Online T-Shirt Shop with Customon, you don’t need to invest any money. This is 100% risk-free t-shirt business that can bring you a lot of money. The amount of profit you make depends on you! We already created a great online environment – a hub for your artworks that you can additionally design to match your taste, style, and brand.
You don’t need to invest any money in order to start your t-shirt business and your t-shirt store, but you do need to invest your TIME and CREATIVITY in creating and promoting your products.
Customon made it easy for you to start a t-shirt business with no money and no investments. At the same time, by opening a Shop with Customon, you will get a chance to earn one of the highest commissions in the industry, to have a control over your Shop’s look, design, and feel, and to choose on your own the products you want to design and sell.
How to Start a T-Shirt Business Today
Here is a step-by-step process of setting up and launching your own online t-shirt store that will take you no more than two minutes. This is the fastest way to start your t-shirt business.
1. First, you need to sign-up and create an account with an email address. Choose the orange button and press Open your own Shop. Sign up and confirm using your email.
2. Name your Shop, describe it, and decide on the best URL for it. Remember that your Shop name and description are very important for ranking in search results and search engines. The name of your shop should describe your products and your brand in short. Your shop description should include the main keywords which will be displayed in search results.
3. Now you can start designing your Shop. Choose your unique style and colors, upload your logo, choose a head banner, and color scheme that will reflect your brand and your products.
4. When you finish this, you can PUBLISH your Shop.
5. Now you can link your Shop to your other sites. These websites and social media links will be displayed on the profile page of your Shop. Customon will also mention your social accounts when we promote your designs or the products you designed on our Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
6. Before you start designing, don’t forget to take care of the Payment Settings. The image below shows you the page where you need to enter your PayPal ID in order to start receiving your payments – the money you will earn with your online Shop. Just click on Account on your Dashboard and go to Payment Settings.
You can also track your sales and earnings when you go to Payments. Here, at any moment you can see your Total Earnings, Total Received, Active Balance, and Payable Balance. You can also export your sales sheet with Excel, PGF, or by copying or printing it.
And that’s it! Your t-shirt business is all set up and ready to be launched.We bet this didn’t take more than two minutes. If yes, please let us know.
After you are finished with setting up your online Shop, there is just one more thing to do to call yourself an entrepreneur. It is time to…
Design T-Shirts and Other Products in Your Online T-Shirt Shop
There are two ways to create your designs in your newly opened online t-shirt shop.
- You can upload your own, previously created artwork.
- You can design a t-shirt, a hoodie, a mug, or a phone case on spot.
Both ways of creating designs are easy and simple! Customon Shop uploader is one of the fastest there is and our artwork management panel is one of the simplest to use. Even if you’re not a designer, you will be able to create awesome designs.
Choose from more than 40 different products to design: t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, aprons, sweatshirts, hats and caps, underwear, phone cases, mugs, and many more. Choose from many design collections we prepared for you, filter designs, and use clipart and fonts from our extensive library.
For example, you can choose to design a t-shirt or a hoodie. However, you can also pick more than one product to put your design on – a t-shirt, a hoodie, a mug, a phone case, and a hat or a cap.
We put no limits to your imagination and artist freedom; we only ask that you create ORIGINAL and UNIQUE designs.
How much can I earn with my Online T-shirt Shop?
When you start a t-shirt business by seting up and publishing your online Shop on Customon, you also need to think about the value of your artworks and the price you need to set up for them. We know that defining a price is often more complicated to do than to create a design. This is why we made this cost-estimation tool that is very easy to use.
Here’s how it works.
When you design and sell t-shirts online in your Shop, you set up your own Design Commission or Design Margin.
In the image below you can see that the Base Price of the product is always $20 and Shop Commission is always 20% of the Base Price. This means that we always give 20% of this base amount for each sale to the Shop owner.
The Shop owner has the freedom to set up Design Margin on his own. Design Margin can go from 0% up to 500% on the Base Price. Regardless the amount of Design Margin, Shop owner always receives $4 in any case. Even if the Shop owner wouldn’t add “design margin”, he or she will make $4.
For example, Design Margin is 0%, the product has Base Price $20, Retail Price is $20
$4 Shop Commission + 0% Design Margin = $4 Shop owner earnings
If Shop owner goes with Design Margin 40%, Base Price is $20, Retail Price is $28
$4 Shop Commission + $8 Design Margin = $12 Shop owner earnings
Selling t-shirts and other products that you design on your Shop using Customon gives you an opportunity to earn one of the highest commissions in the industry. Having your own shop means that you can plan, calculate, and estimate your earnings in accordance with your needs and plans.
How to Promote your T-Shirt Business
Since you already have set up and designed your t-shirt Shop with Customon, you also solved two more important things with it – you chose great material quality for the products that you will design and the top-notch quality digital printing.
Now it’s time to:
- Pick a Niche – choose a specific niche to easily target your audience and stand out without breaking the bank on promotion. Decide to whom do you want to sell to and design for.
- Design – people love t-shirts and other products that communicate with them, with their feelings, moods, opinions, and personalities. Be current, clear, and unique.
- Create your Brand – your brand should be in line with your artworks and should tie together the quality, niche, and design. Your brand should communicate your story. Make it powerful and intriguing.
- Be Social – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest – all these social media channels can help build and promote your brand and designs. Use them to announce campaigns in your Shop, keep people updated on giveaways and sales, about new designs and contests, ask for feedbacks and opinions. Meaningful and relevant content on social media is a must for continuous and long-term success.
Build your Online T-Shirt Shop with Customon for Success
We, at Customon, created the perfect cozy hub for your designs. With us, your designs will easily find a way to their true owners because we print with love and have more than 10 years of experience!
We don’t outsource the production. All of the products for your designs are printed in the U.S. When you create a design, place it for sale, and we receive the order from a customer that wants to buy it, we handle the production in-house. This is the reason why we succeed to ship orders in 1-2 days, whereas our competitors take up to 7-14 days!
We are proud to say that 95%+ is the positive feedback we receive constantly for products and service quality.
Soft and smooth cotton, lightweight fine jersey, and dishwasher and microwave safe material for mugs are the primary materials our products are made of.
We never compromise the quality because of the price and neither should you.
Customon will see your order from the beginning point until your customer receives it, and make sure everything runs fast and smooth, to yours and your buyer’s satisfaction.
And, of course, your customer can always track the order and make sure that it’s on its way.
We designed everything so you can easily set up and run your online t-shirt Shop. However, if you have any questions or need anything during the process of setting up your online store, let us know. You can call us at this Toll-Free Number +1 (800) 671 – 1727 on Monday through Saturday 10 am – 9 pm ET. If you call us from outside the US you can reach us at +1 848-456-4429. You can also use a contact form to contact us.
The holiday season is about to begin, so don’t waste your time. Set up and open online store on time with Customon!